Terms & Conditions
- A minimum of three individual bookings is required for the experience to take place.
- The experience begins at the DDCR Margham Gate at 5:30am and ends at 8:15am.
- No pets are allowed to be carried within vehicles.
- All vehicles should be standard as per the manufacturer or the organiser be advised of modifications that may affect the vehicle's behaviour off-road.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse participation in the event if the participant is deemed to be unprepared or is not cooperative with instruction and/or feedback.
- Participants accept that driving off-road can be dangerous and that vehicles and their occupants are at risk when participating in desert experiences.
- Safety is paramount and customers may choose whether or not to follow in the path of the lead vehicle.
- No liability or responsibility will be placed on the organiser or accepted by the organiser in case of injury or death to participants under any circumstances.
- Adherence to speed limits in the reserve is mandatory.
- Convoy and tracks to be followed at all times.
- Sand Sherpa reserves the right to reassign the date of the experience due to inclement weather.
- Bookings, once processed, cannot be cancelled.
- Experience dates can be amended by getting in touch with our team at least 72 hours before the booking.
- No refund will be made in case of cancellations or no-shows.
The allocated credit card will be blocked with the total amount of your booking while the booking request is confirmed with the Supplier and will only be charged upon successful confirmation.
No results were foundPlease amend your search for our recommendations