- Pick-up and drop-off services from any hotel in Dubai
- Wildlife safari in a vintage Land Rover through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Falconry demonstration
- Four-course Emirati dinner
- Cultural entertainment - traditional Emirati music, shisha, henna painting
- Camel rides
- Shared tent portioned off for privacy for the overnight stay
Terms & Conditions
- A portion of your fee is contributed towards local conservation.
- Pick up from Dubai hotels takes place between 2:30pm and 3:30pm.
- Return to the hotel takes place between 9am and 10am the next day.
- The service provider and myconcierge.com cannot be held liable for any damage, injury, or loss of any kind caused by or resulting from any act or omission by its employees, agents or contractors. Guests should note that adventure travel involves a higher than normal risk.
- Pick-up and drop-off locations and times are an estimate only and are subject to change at short notice due to external factors such as road closures, traffic, adverse weather conditions and mechanical breakdown.
- We do not recommend activities to pregnant guests.
- Pregnant guests within their second and third trimester will not be accepted due to health concerns for safaris,.
- Please advise Platinum Heritage, at the time of booking if you are gluten intolerant or are a vegetarian.
- The company prohibits smoking inside our tour vehicles.
- The Law of the UAE prohibits the possession of alcohol inside all tourist vehicles. Guests discovered carrying alcohol will be required to return to their pick-up point at their own expense and no refund of the tour will be offered.
- Children under five years of age cannot travel on any shared vehicle.
- Children from 12 months to five years of age can be accommodated only on a private vehicle basis.
- Children under 12 months of age will be shuttled directly to our heritage camp.
- Depending on age, children may be required to be seated in booster seats or other child safety accredited seating. At all times, the company reserves the right to not accept children on tours due to safety concerns.
- If you need to cancel a booked service, it is mandatory to use the relevant form on the myconcierge.com website (found in your User Profile under Booking History) or to email us at [email protected] with your Booking ID. The refund will be made within 20 working days by crediting the credit card used for booking.
- No refund will be made if you cancel a booked service 72 hours or less before the experience or in case of a no-show.
The allocated credit card will be blocked with the total amount of your booking while the booking request is confirmed with the Supplier and will only be charged upon successful confirmation.
No results were foundPlease amend your search for our recommendations