- Access to all the rides, slides and attractions at the chosen park/parks at Dubai Parks™ and Resorts
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The offer is subject to availability.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
- A valid photographic identification will be required upon entry.
- Tickets must be redeemed within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- E-tickets must be printed and presented upon entry.
- Tickets do not include parking fees.
- Tickets are valid for admission to the chosen park/parks at Dubai Parks™ and Resorts
- Tickets do not entitle the holder to non-complimentary services or provisions within the attractions.
- Re-admission to both attractions is not allowed.
- LEGOLAND® Dubai and LEGOLAND® Water Park, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to vary the opening and closing dates and times of the attractions and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the rides, events or facilities within the attractions for any reason including, but not being limited to technical, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions.
- The full value or any part of the value of the ticket will not be refunded nor will there be any compensation payable if any of advertised attractions are removed or closed without prior notice.
- Tickets may be discounted without notice and without liability to the holder.
- Ticket holders may be refused entry if, in the reasonable opinion of the staff, the presence of the holder may pose risk to the safety of tickets holders, and/or affect the enjoyment of others within the attractions and/or affect the normal operation of the attractions.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- All persons entering the venue are subject to the rules and regulations as set by the management
- Additional terms and conditions issued by LEGOLAND® Dubai and LEGOLAND® Water Park may apply.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Tickets are non-cancellable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
The allocated credit card will be blocked with the total amount of your booking while the booking request is confirmed with the Supplier and will only be charged upon successful confirmation.
No results were foundPlease amend your search for our recommendations