- Safety briefing
- Track time in a single seater
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Driver must be 21 years or older
- Valid GCC or International driving license
- Manual transmission experience required
- Driver height: 158-190cm
- Driver maximum weight: 114kgs
- Race suit will be provided
- Closed-toe shoes (no sandals allowed)
- You agree on behalf of yourself and the Driver to observe all circuit/track rules and regulations and all instructions given by Dubai Autodrome, including instructors.
- You agree on behalf of yourself and the Driver to observe and comply with any advice, instruction, request or decision made by the team whether on the grounds of the safety of the Driver or any other person, or for any other reason at all.
- You agree on behalf of yourself and the Driver that our opinion on all matters regarding safety will be final.
- You agree on behalf of yourself and the Driver that any Driver acting in a manner which is dangerous, or may interfere with or disrupt the Experience will, at Dubai Autodrome's sole discretion and without further liability to Dubai Autodrome, immediately have their experience terminated without refund.
- You must notify us as soon as possible if the Driver is unable to attend the Experience. Where the Experience includes any circuit/track activity of any kind whatsoever, the Driver must hold a valid full driving license.
- The Driver must not have consumed any alcohol prior to the experience and we will be entitled at the time for any experience to prevent a Driver from driving who may have consumed alcohol beforehand.
- No Driver will be allowed to take part in any Experience unless they have attended the full safety briefing preceding the Experience. Where required by Dubai Autodrome, all drivers without exception must wear a crash helmet and suitable sports shoes. Sandals are not acceptable.
Liability in case of Accident Damage
- The vehicles used in a Driving Experience are of high value and as such it is agreed that any damage caused to the vehicle whilst under your control, as assessed by DA in its sole discretion pursuant to your experience session, shall be your responsibility to bear up to a maximum value of AED9,000.
Accident Damage Waiver
- Should you wish to avoid any liability in case of Accident Damage, DA offers an Accident Damage Waiver which can be purchased for AED55 prior to each Driving Experience Session, by which DA absolves you from all liability for any damage caused to the vehicle during the Driving Experience Session.
Experience Timings and Descriptions
- Drivers should arrive at the circuit at least 30 minutes prior to any experiences start time.
- Experience timings and descriptions stated by Dubai Autodrome staff or in our printed materials are approximate and should only be used a guide.
- The Experience booked may involve some waiting time. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to alter or amend the content of any experience without notice. All experiences are offered subject to availability.
- If you need to cancel a booked service, it is mandatory to use the relevant form on the myconcierge.com website (found in your User Profile under Booking History) or to email us at [email protected] with your Booking ID
- 72 hours before the experience scheduled or no-show: no refund.
- The refund will be made within 20 working days by crediting the credit card used for booking.
- Once a booking has been confirmed, any amendments to the date or time may only be made up to 3 days before the booked date and will be subject to an administration fee of AED160.
The allocated credit card will be blocked with the total amount of your booking while the booking request is confirmed with the Supplier and will only be charged upon successful confirmation.
No results were foundPlease amend your search for our recommendations