- Six-hour evening desert safari
- Pick-up and drop-off from key hotels within Dubai
- 25-minute camel ride
- Falconry demonstration
- Interaction with farm animals and the Saluki dog
- Interaction with Bedouins
- Arabic dinner
- Astronomy session
Terms & Conditions
- The offer is subject to availability.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
- Your exact pickup time will be confirmed via a call before your experience. If you are unreachable, a written message will be left with the hotel concierge/reception. For guests not in hotels, a message will be sent to the cellular device.
- Drivers will not wait for guests who are late.
- The exact return time to the hotel is dependent on the landing point and traffic conditions in the city.
- Itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- Wear comfortable loose clothing. It is advisable to bring along a sun hat or cap, whereas, in the winter months, you may carry a light jacket or cardigan. Avoid skirts, dresses and high-heeled shoes. Flip flops and trainers are recommended.
- The entire experience normally takes about four to six hours with limited access to restrooms.
- If you are late and miss your transport, join it after departure or leave it prior to its completion, no refund can be made.
- Tours require a minimum number of guests to operate. Minimum guest numbers differ between tours are subject to change at any time. If a tour is cancelled due to minimum guest numbers not being reached, guests will be offered an alternate tour option or be provided with a full refund.
- Components of trips are weather dependent and the company cannot be held liable if trip components are not available on the day of travel. If a tour is not able to commence due to inclement weather, a full refund or alternate booking date will be offered.
- Guests should note that adventure travel involves a higher than normal risk. Whilst every effort is made to safeguard passengers, the company cannot be held liable for any damage, injury, or loss of any kind caused by or resulting from any act or omission by its employees, agents or contractors.
- Children below 5 years old and guests who are pregnant are not permitted on the camel ride and will need to stay at the camp or follow the camel caravan.
- Most tours require a reasonable level of fitness. Guests with mobility concerns are requested to inform us before submitting a booking so that any necessary arrangements can be made.
- Please advise dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- The company prohibits smoking and the possession of alcohol inside tour vehicles. Guests discovered carrying alcohol will be required to return to their pick-up point at their own expense and no refund of the tour will be offered.
- The company has the right to refuse to carry a guest whose behaviour is detrimental to the enjoyment of the group.
- Vehicles may be equipped with dash cam technology that records high-definition sound and video. Footage may be used for legal, insurance and training purposes and also may be used to verify performance-related questions, queries or concerns.
- The management reserves the right to refuse service.
- Additional terms & conditions issued by the third party provider may apply.
- If you need to cancel a booked service, it is mandatory to use the relevant form on the myconcierge.com website (found in your User Profile under Booking History) or to email us at [email protected] with your Booking ID. The refund will be made within 20 working days by crediting the credit card used for booking.
- No refund will be made if you cancel a booked service 72 hours or less before the experience or in case of a no-show.
The allocated credit card will be blocked with the total amount of your booking while the booking request is confirmed with the Supplier and will only be charged upon successful confirmation.
No results were foundPlease amend your search for our recommendations