It seems like the world's eyes are set on the Aegean coast, with travellers flocking to its beautiful beaches every summer. And if these trends are anything to go by, Bodrum is where all the action's at. An enigmatic town, it goes beyond every other Turkish seaside getaway, beckoning explorers from around the world to its scenic surrounds that evoke an era lost in time.
Take a stroll through Bodrum's streets and you'd be forgiving for thinking you're lost in Mykonos, thanks to the white-plastered homes and bougainvillaea-lined cafés. For those looking to make the most of the coast, a cruise down the Turkish Riviera gives sailors an up-close chance to discover hidden bays and charming coastal resorts.
Plan a visit to the Castle of St. Peter for never-before views of the Bodrum harbour, while other historical sites dotted across the city ensure there's something for every history buff.
No trip would be complete without spending an entire day by the beach, where you can swim in the crystal blue waters or simply lounge on the shores with a great book. And when evening comes, the bustling marina offers an endless array of choices to wine and dine.
5 Days / 4 Nights Bodrum travel package starting from AED5,500 per person
• Round trip flight tickets from Dubai to Bodrum with Turkish Airlines
• Four-night stay on a double-occupancy basis in a five-star hotel
• Daily breakfast
• Airport transfers
• Airport taxes
• Travel insurance
Terms & Conditions
• The offer is subject to availability.
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
• The offer does not include fees for tours and tour guides in the destination.
• The management reserves the right to refuse service.
Can't find exactly what you are looking for? Contact us and we will tailor a package just for you!