It's often said that Beirut is a city of contrasts – a land where east meets west in every possible manner. One of the Middle East's most vibrant city, the Lebanese capital is known for its fast-paced lifestyle as well as the fashion-conscious and friendly crowd. If you're seeking downtime, we'd recommend sunnier shores but if you're in it for the energy, diversity, soul and heady atmosphere, few cities come close to the buzz that is Beirut. The world is no stranger to the city's nightlife scene, in particular, with some of the best restaurants and clubs lending themselves to an incredibly happening social life.
For art and history buffs, Beirut's museums are among the key sights, starting with the National Museum of Beirut to the Archaeological Museum of the American University of Beirut. The Maronite Cathedral of St. George in Downtown Beirut is also worth a visit while Mohammad Al Amin Mosque is a sight to behold. Walk around Nijmeh Square to soak up the local vibe and explore art galleries dotted across the rabbit warren streets. There are plenty of opportunities for day trips you can embark on around the city including Byblos, Jeita, Harissa, Baalbek, Anjar and Ksara.
4 Nights Beirut travel package starting from AED3,500 per person
• Round trip flight tickets from Dubai to Beirut with Middle East Airlines
• Four-night stay on a double-occupancy basis in a five-star hotel
• Daily breakfast
• Airport transfers
• Travel insurance
Terms & Conditions
• The offer is subject to availability.
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
• The offer does not include fees for tours and tour guides in the destination.
• The management reserves the right to refuse service.
Can't find exactly what you are looking for? Contact us and we will tailor a package just for you!