- Shared pick-up and drop-off from key hotels within Dubai in an air-conditioned van
- Once in the reserve, transport in vintage Land Rovers
- Refreshments while on safari
- Falconry demonstration
- Dinner in the exclusive desert camp
- High-quality ghutra/sheila for each guest
- Cultural activities in the camp including henna tattoos, shisha, Arabic coffee making and traditional bread making
Terms & Conditions
- Camel ride is not recommended for children under the age of five years.
- A private car booking is required if travelling with children under 5 years old.
- Whilst Platinum Heritage makes every effort to safeguard passengers, the tour provider cannot be held liable for any damage, injury, or loss of any kind caused by or resulting from any act or omission by its employees, agents or contractors. Guests should note that adventure travel involves a higher than normal risk.
- All pick-up and drop off locations and times are an estimate only and are subject to change at short notice due to external factors such as road closures, traffic, adverse weather conditions and mechanical breakdown.
- Children under 5 years are not permitted to travel on any shared vehicle. Children from 12 months to 5 years can be accommodated only on a private vehicle basis. Children under 12 months of age will be shuttled directly to the Heritage camp. Additional charges for late transfers may apply.
- Children aged over 5 and under 12 years receive a discount on some tours, Children 12 years or older pay the full adult fare
- Depending on age, children on tour may be required to be seated in booster seats or other child safety accredited seating. At all times, Platinum Heritage reserves the right to not accept children on tours due to safety concerns.
- Tours are active and most require a reasonable level of fitness. Activities are not recommended for pregnant guests unless they reserve a private vehicle so that the nature of the excursion can be tamed. However, Platinum Heritage will not assume any responsibility for adverse health conditions as guests participate at their own risk. Pregnant guests within their third trimester will not be accepted due to health concerns.
- The emphasis is on fresh food wherever possible and meals are nutritious and varied. Vegetarian and gluten intolerant diets can be catered for – please advise at time of booking.
- Platinum Heritage prohibits smoking inside tour vehicles. The Law of the UAE prohibits the possession of alcohol inside all tourist vehicles and guests discovered carrying alcohol will be required to return to their pick-up point and their own expense and no refund of the tour will be offered.
- Platinum Heritage has the right to refuse to carry a guest whose behaviour is detrimental to the enjoyment of the group. By travelling with Platinum Heritage, you agree to accept the authority of the guide and accept their decisions. Platinum Heritage staff are entitled to a safe working environment and guests to a great experience. Any threats to safety, being physical or verbal, or inappropriate behaviour may result in removal from the trip. If a guide requires a guest to leave the trip, no refunds will be given and that guest will be responsible for their own travel costs and arrangements from that point.
- If you need to cancel a booked service, it is mandatory to use the relevant form on the myconcierge.com website (found in your User Profile under Booking History) or to email us at [email protected] with your Booking ID. The refund will be made within 20 working days by crediting the credit card used for booking.
- No refund will be made if you cancel a booked service 72 hours or less before the experience or in case of a no-show.
The allocated credit card will be blocked with the total amount of your booking while the booking request is confirmed with the Supplier and will only be charged upon successful confirmation.
No results were foundPlease amend your search for our recommendations