- Access to Burj Khalifa’s access to levels 124 and 125 during non-prime hours
Terms & Conditions
- The offer is subject to availability.
- The offer is valid only for the month of June.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
- Burj Khalifa is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen tickets.
- Tickets do not entitle the holder to non-complimentary services or provisions within the attraction.
- Re-admission is not allowed.
- Ticket holders may be refused entry if, in the reasonable opinion of the staff, the presence of the holder may pose risk to the safety of tickets holders, and/or affect the enjoyment of others within the attraction and/or affect the normal operation of the attraction.
- Children 12 years of age and below while adults above 60 years of age will not be permitted.
- Children from 13 to 17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Temperature checks will take place upon arrival
- Visitors are expected to keep their face masks on at all times
- All persons entering the venue are subject to the rules and regulations as set by the management.
- The management reserves the right to refuse service.
- Additional terms and conditions issued by the third party provider may apply.
- The offer is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- Dates, once booked, cannot be rescheduled.
The allocated credit card will be blocked with the total amount of your booking while the booking request is confirmed with the Supplier and will only be charged upon successful confirmation.
No results were foundPlease amend your search for our recommendations